Our beloved unicorn mascot, Skyler, celebrated her 2nd birthday by treating us all to ice-cream cake on Rare Disease Day! Read more about her involvement with the Rare Bear Project.
- Cape Talk: http://www.capetalk.co.za/podcasts/201/the-best-of-the-money-show/285721/shapeshifter-just-exactly-who-is-behind-the-stellenbosch-company-skynamo-that-just-secured-a-30-million-investment
- Business of apps: https://www.businessofapps.com/news/field-sales-app-skynamo-reveals-expansion-plans-after-30m-win/
- CF News: https://www.cfnews.net/L-actualite/Les-Chroniques-de-CFNEWS/Afrique-77-NCA-Rouiba-Naivas-CDC-Group-Skynamo-Azito-320862
- Africa Business Communities: https://africabusinesscommunities.com/tech/tech-news/b2b-fintechs-start-2020-strong-with-more-than-$1billion-in-venture-capital-funding/
- Classic FM: https://iono.fm/e/807915
- Business Cloud: https://www.businesscloud.co.uk/news/field-sales-app-to-go-big-in-uk-after-raising-30m
- Digital Commerce 360: https://www.digitalcommerce360.com/2020/01/24/a-field-sales-software-firm-gets-30-million-in-funding/
- Newsbreak: https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0NvTppi0/skynamo-secures-30-million-investment-from-five-elms-capital
South African sales tech provider secures Series A funding from leading software investor to accelerate adoption of its field sales app and management platform globally.
Here’s a throwback to our most read blog posts of 2019. It’s no surprise that practical sales advice and industry benchmarks drew our readers’ attention. And, of course, two major company milestones made some waves.
Skynamo – the Field Sales app – was awarded the Sage Top ISV Partner of the Year for Africa and Middle East region at Sage’s annual Partner of the Year Award ceremony held in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The Field Sales app helps create a more secure Acumatica partner ecosystem by joining Acumatica in achieving the global benchmark in data security – ISO 27001:2013 certification – to protect its customers’ business data.
Sharing the 21 songs that get reps rocking on the road from our recent surveys, got Skynamo’s sales office all nostalgic (even the young ones among us seem to love the oldies!). Have a listen to the Golden Oldies playlist that got our office shuffling.
PRESS RELEASE: 9 July 2019
There’s always a trade-off with software services, or apps: convenience vs privacy. Entrusting sensitive customer, product and pricing data to a 3rd party can bring massive benefits, but at what potential data security risks? It just takes one question to know if your app provider is taking data security seriously and doing all they can to look after your data.
Skynamo has big dreams – ones that stretch far beyond the borders of South Africa. After opening our UK office in 2017, we are now planning our move to the States so a few of us went to ‘Murica to explore how realistic our dreams are. What we discovered was both sobering and exhilarating, and quite tasty!