Whether your focus is Manufacturing, Wholesaling or Distribution, or a combination of these, Skynamo can be customized to suit your exact needs.
By defining which tools and functionalities of Skynamo will best support you and your team in your daily sales targeting, we’ll guide you to a life of less admin, more customer engagements and ultimately increased sales.
Let us assist you in finding the perfect plan for you and your business.
Let's Design Your Price Option
♡ Reasons you’ll Love Skynamo
- Spend less time on admin & more on selling:
17% of the work week is spent doing sales admin work. Sales reps can produce a call reporting just a few minutes.
- Stock & customer order history from any mobile device:
Instantly recall what your customers has bought before &
then deliver an accurate quote translating to additional
sales and increased customer experience.
- Know your customers:
Customer details and history are instantly available, no more shifting through hand-written notes or searching for past emails
- Works offline:
All functionality and information is still available to sales reps even in remote areas or underground.
Updates sync when back online.
- Get accurate orders out faster
- Know your customers and never go in cold again
- Cut time spent on Call reports from hours to minutes
- Get instant visibility into sales activity in the field
- Make smarter Sales decisions
Skynamo pricing is based on number of users, your integration, features and reporting requirements. Contact us to get a “no obligation” custom quote to suit your specific needs and budget.
Features & Benefits
- Unlimited customers, products and visits
- Standard dashboard and reporting
- Basic CRM details and history
- Live location and route tracking
- Tasks and visit scheduling
- Customer visit frequencies
- Log activities and comments
- Ordering, quoting and credit requests
- Product catalogue
- Customizable visit form
- In-store stock takes
- Multiple price lists
- Public API
- Deals, promos and contract pricing
- Warning prices and price limits
- Multiple warehouses and stock levels
- Customizable customer and product fields
- Customizable forms
- Multilingual customization
- Multi-region / instance reporting
Set-up, training and integration services
- Full on-boarding assistance
- Dedicated project manager for roll-out
- Dedicated key account manager
- E-learning, on-line training & academy
- Manual import for all other packages
- Back-up retention SLA
- Telephone support
- Email support
- Extended hours support
- Standard template integration with partnering accounting packages
These are just some of the benefits of partnering with a ready-to-use, industry best practice driven product like Skynamo. We hope you’ll see the benefits today and for the years to come by partnering to Skynamo.
Additionals & Add-ons
As well as the the multiple popular pre-set analytics templates available to Skynamo customers, custom designed reports are easily set up and appear on your management dashboard.
Choose a seamless integration with whichever one of our multiple ERP partners you have chosen to run your business accounting needs.
Unlock even more value with our service team who will work alongside you in designing your Skynamo platform exactly as you need it. No more guessing, make smarter decisions.
Training and support are what we are known for. Skynamo will never be an off-the-shelf product as we remain connected throughout your journey with us attending to your ever-changing needs. From international support teams to our self-paced academy, we have you covered.
"The introduction of the app also saw a great improvement with the efficiency of getting admin done. It has smoothed activity at store level. Movement in store has become more streamlined. The information we need to monitor is available whenever we need to get quick access to it."
"The monthly reports are tailored per customer and we can see exactly how often the reps have met with each client, and how many sales that resulted in. We generally have a rule that they need to see 6 – 8 clients per day, so that’s their target that we measure it against."